Sunday, April 1, 2012

Monthly Wrap-Up: March 2012


My goodness, another month has flown by! Can you believe it?!? This was a pretty busy reading month for me (my best reading month since I started this blog!), and I keep on wondering how I managed to read all these books, but still happy with my results! All reviews are scheduled to go up within April, so if there is anything here that you are interested in reading, make sure to stop back and read my review of it! So, here are my stats for the month


Number of Books Read: 12

Books Read:
A Secret Kept by Tatiana de Rosnay
The Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach
Lady Killer by Lisa Scottoline
Birds of a Feather by Jacqueline Winspear
Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella (audiobook)
Midnight in Austenland by Shannon Hale
Before Ever After by Samantha Sotto
Sleeping Arrangements by Madeleine Wickham (audiobook)
The Marriage Plot by Jeffrey Eugenides
Heat Wave by Nancy Thayer
Pardonable Lies by Jacqueline Winspear
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Favorite Book of the Month: The Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach
Least  Favorite Book of the Month: Heat Wave by Nancy Thayer

I also posted my first recipe this month (Nutella Cookies), so check it out if you haven't yet! They are mighty tasty! I'm thinking of trying to post one recipe a week, but haven't decided yet. What do you think? Is this something that you would like to see more of on my blog?

How was your March? I hope it was a great one, and here's to April!









2 comments:

  1. 3 books a week, that's pretty good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a lot more done this month than me.

    Beth ^_^
    http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete