Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sweet Treats: Nutella Cookies

One of the things that I enjoy doing in my free time (what little I have) is baking. I like trying out new recipes and making something delicious, and I figured that I would share some of the recipes with you guys! So, first up ...

Nutella Cookies
(from Lovin' In the Oven via Pinterest)



Ingredients:
  • ½ cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
  • ½ cup granulated sugar
  • ½ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
  • ½ cup Nutella
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 1 ½ cups flour
  • 1 tsp. baking soda
  • ¼ tsp. salt
  • 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350F.
  2. Cream butter with both sugars until light and fluffy. Stir in the egg, vanilla, and Nutella.
  3. Add the flour, baking soda, and salt into the wet mixture until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips. 
  4. Drop the dough by tablespoons onto baking sheet and bake for 6-7 minutes.



These cookies turned out so well! Instead of using mini chocolate chips, I used regular size chocolate chips and they were still amazing. And for me and my oven, the cookies were done at 6 and a half minutes. You have to watch them very carefully or they will burn.


(these are the cookies that I made ... I wish you could smell them through the computer!)


If you are looking for an easy cookie that takes a few minutes to whip up and tastes amazing, then I would recommend this recipe! I have made it several times in the past few weeks and everywhere I take them, people love them! 







No comments:

Post a Comment