Friday, April 20, 2012

Follow Friday and TGIF (4-20-12)

Happy Friday everybody! Ready for a fun weekend? I'm working all weekend, so there won't be much fun to be had, but I am off today, so I plan to try and enjoy some of this beautiful weather that we are having (high of 80 and sunny today!) and then watching some NHL playoffs tonight (any Pens fans out there?!?) Well, onto the Friday fun!



Parajunkee asks:

Fight! Fight! If you could have two fictional characters battle it out (preferably from books), who would it be and who do you think would win?

Hmm, not really sure! I don't tend to think, I wish these two would fight! Maybe Peeta nd Gale could have fought in The Hunger Games (I only thought of that because I just read the trilogy a week or two ago).


GReads asks:

Book Blogger Influences: Has there been a particular 
that convinced you to pick up a certain book.
book blogger who's influenced what you read? Share with us a review/book blog 

I tend to read only books that I've seen reviewed on other blogs (I'm becoming so picky!) But it's not always good reviews that make me want to read a book ... sometimes, it's those bad reviews that pique my interest and have me running out to find a certain book. Jessica Lawlor did a review on an audiobook a few months ago, which made me run out and pick it up. And I'm so glad that I did, because it was a great listen!

So, which fictional fight would you enjoy? Which blogger has influenced you? Let me know, and have a happy Friday!






4 comments:

  1. Peeta would win, hands down.
    He's smart, he can hide from Gale until he regains his energy back if he gets exhausted by the fight, he's strong.. come on.

    New follower :)
    Here's my Feature & Follow too, if you'd like to check it out ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hunger games boys.
    new follower... You can see mine here: http://readingteam.blogspot.com/2012/04/feature-and-follow-friday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love The Hunger Games. Good choice. I'm a new follower.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, Peeta and Gale battling each other at least would make some kind of sense!

    ReplyDelete