Friday, April 6, 2012

Follow Friday and TGIF (4-6-12)


Parajunkee asks:

Have you ever bought a book because of a bad review?

I can't say that I have. I have this awful habit of starting a book and then going onto GoodReads and reading people's reviews of books. I don't read any spoilers but hearing people go off about how bad a book is can really taint my experience of the novel.


GReads asks:

Book Series Finales: Which book, from any series has been your favorite ending? What about your least favorite ending?

I don't typically read series. Harry Potter would have to be my favorite, and I don't think I have a least favorite.

So, have you ever purchased a book after reading a bad review? What's your fave series? Let me know, and have a great weekend!


3 comments:

  1. I can't say that I've purchased a book because of a bad review, but they can definitely create awareness!

    New Follower :)

    Kelly
    Feature & Follow at Radiant Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry Potter's my absolute favorite too! :)
    Anddd I've read some series books, but somehow never got to the last book :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just made that mistake with a book I recently started... and all the reviews say it's really dry! :S

    Following from FF - sorry it's taken me a while to get round to you! It's my first week joining in, I hope you might have time to visit my FF post.

    ReplyDelete