Top Ten Tuesday is a weely feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week, a different topic is posted and you get to create your own top ten list! This week's topic:
Top Ten Books I Wish I Could Read Again For The First Time
1) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling - I love this series, but I wish I could go back in time to when I didn't know how everything ended.
2) To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee - reading this book for the first time is magical. I have read it since, but always wish I could go back to that first time, when I didn't know what was going to happen.
3) Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen - I LOVE this story (who doesn't love reading about Mr. Darcy?!?) but always wish I could go back in time, before I know that Elizabeth and Darcy end up together.
4) Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah - a sweeping story of friendship that had me rying at multiple points. Such a great novel!
5) Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand - an amazing piece of narrative nonfiction telling the story of a U.S. serviceman during World War II. It would great to go back and read it again for the first time.
6) Testimony by Anita Shreve - I was so swept up in this story that I read it in one sitting. I would love to be able to go back and read it again without knowing how everything ends.
7) Betsy-Tacy stories by Maud Hart Lovelace - I would just like to be able to go and and experience the books as I did as a child.
That's all I was able to come up with for this week. What books do you want to go back and read for the first time? Let me know!