Saturday, October 1, 2011

Monthly Wrap-Up: September 2011


Another month has come to an end, which I'm finding difficult to believe. Did this month fly by for anyone else? Seriously, I don't think Labor Day happened yet. I'm not sure where I was this month, but I did get a bit of reading done. Here is what my month looked like:

Number of books read: 11

Books Read (links go to my reviews; I have reviews done for all of these books and they are scheduled to go up within the next few weeks):

Clara and Mr. Tiffany by Susan Vreeland
Dream When You're Feeling Blue by Elizabeth Berg
Call Me Irresistible by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
The New Yorkers by Cathleen Schine
Say When by Elizabeth Berg
A Race to Splendor by Ciji Ware
In Malice, Quite Close by Brandi Lynn Rivers
Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner
Moonlight on Linoleum by Terry Helwig
The Man Who Couldn't Eat by Jon Reiner

Favorite Book: Call Me Irresistible

Least Favorite Book: The New Yorkers

All of my reviews that aren't up yet are all down and scheduled to be posted, so if you see something good, just check back to see my review! How was your month? Read anything good? Let me know ... I'm always looking for a few more books to add to the TBR pile!

No comments:

Post a Comment