Fall Into Reading is a challenge hosted by Callapidder Days. It's a low stress challenge and consists of this: creating a list of books that you wish to read this fall. Then, from September 23 (today) until December 21, see how many of these books you can read. Your list can be as long or as short as you want.
For me, there are a few books that I would love to read this fall, and they are:
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
- Major Pettigrew's Last Stand by Helen Simonson
- The Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- a Kristin Hannah novel (I don't know which one, but I love her books!)
- The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen
- Emily and Einstein by Linda Francis Lee
- The American Heiress by Daisy Goodwin
- The Very Thought of You by Rosie Allison
- Holidays on Ice by David Sedaris
There are so many more that I want to read, but I'm having trouble remembering all of them! So, what are you planning on reading this fall?