Friday, September 16, 2011

Book Blog Hop and Follow Friday (9-16-11)

Happy Friday everybody! I'm so excited that the weekend is finally here ... for once, I have Saturday AND Sunday off. I work in the restaurant industry, so this never happens! I have some exciting plans for this weekend ... going to the local amusement park this weekend and then the Steeler game on Sunday. If you are new to my blog or didn't know, I'm a HUGE Steeler fan, so I'm pumped for this! I could go on and on about how excited I am for this weekend, but I will refrain. Now, onto the Friday fun!


Jen at Crazy For Books asks:

“As a book blogger, how do you introduce yourself in your profile?”

Well, I just try to tell everyone a little bit about myself without giving too much away. I let everyone know where I'm from and how old I am, that way you have a bit of perspective on who I am. I am 23, so I don't have any kids or a husband, so my reading (and my life) aren't as structured right now. I also mention what I like to do in my free time and what I do for a living. The only reason that I mention my job is that I work crazy hours, so there are times when I go days without checking out my blog. So if I don't comment back or seem inactive, that's why!


Parajunkee asks:

Q. It's that pesky magic book fairy again! She has another wish: What imaginary book world would you like to make a reality?


Well, the obvious answer is Harry Potter (who didn't answer with this?!?) but I will also come up with something besides the obvious. I read Water For Elephants this summer and was so entranced by the circus life. I would love to be swept up in that world!

So, what's your profile look like? And which imaginary book would you like to make a reality?


2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love Harry Potter! I'd love to be a student at Hogwarts! ;D

    New follower here! Great blog! Happy friday!


    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't answer with Harry Potter… hope that's not a bad thing :x Water For Elephants is a great choice though!

    New follower. My FF

    Tina

    ReplyDelete