Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week,
they post a different topic, and you get to create your own top ten list. So, this week'stopic is:
Posts On Your Blog That Would Give The BEST Picture of YOU
1) The Devil Wears Prada review - this happens to be my most viewed book review of all time, and I think it's a pretty good review.
2) Harry Potter wrap-up - I wrote this after the final Harry Potter movie came out. I think a lot of us grew up in the midst of the Harry Potter phenomenon, so it was the end of an era when this movie came out. I just put my thoughts down about this time in my life, when I always had something Harry-related to look forward to.
3) To Kill a Mockingbird review - I think the hardest book to review is a classic. Lots of people have read them and reviewed and critiqued them, so it can be daunting to review them. I really liked the review that I wrote for this one and I think that I wrote something that truly expressed my thoughts on this classic.
4) Unbroken review - I LOVED this book (it was my favorite book that I read last year) and I was so excited to write this review. I just wanted to express how much I loved Hillenbrand's work, and I think that comes across in my review.
5) Dream When You're Feeling Blue audiobook review - this was my first audiobook review, which I was a bit nervous to write at first because I wasn't sure if I was doing it right (have you ever thought that about writing a review of a certain book?) But I liked my review and felt comfortable enough writing one to continue to review audiobooks.
6) Top Ten Tuesday from 12-6-11 - this was your top ten childhood favorites, and I just loved the topic!
7) Bossypants review - this review of Tina Fey's memoir was when I started to let loose and just let my thoughts flow into a review.
That's all that I can think of for this week. So, what are your favorite posts that you've done? Let me know!