Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week,
they post a different topic, and you get to create your own top ten list. So, this week'stopic is:
1) I check out an insane number of books from the library and only read about 1/3 of the one's that I check out. I don't know why, but I just have to check out a bunch, even thought I know I won't read them!
2) I judge people when I hear that they read certain books. Like, people who read and loved 50 Shades of Grey. I just can't help it!
3) I love to go into a bookstore and just wander around. There's something about just walking among the books that is so calming to me.
4) I try not to buy new books unless they are by an author that I absolutely love.
5) Since I don't buy new books, I love to get mine from a used book sale hosted by my local library. And, I go crazy. Like, I end up with stacks of books.
6) I sometimes dog-ear my pages. I know, that's a sin to some people, but there are times when there is nothing around for me to use!
7) I'm slowly coming around to e-books and readers (I feel so guilty admiting this!) They aren't totally bad, and super great whenever I travel.
8) If I'm not feeling a book within the first 5-10 pages, I stop reading it. I don't post anything about it on my blog, but I just let it go.
9) While I typically scorn the Twilight series, I devoured all 4 books in about a week. I loved it at the time.
10) I set reading goals for myself and then forget about them. I always want to do certain things in terms of my reading, but then just say, "Oh, screw it!"
So, what are your bookish confessions? Let me know!