Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week,
they post a different topic, and you get to create your own top ten list. So, this week'stopic is:
Favorite Books You've Read During The Lifespan Of Your Blog
1) Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand - a work of narrative nonfiction telling the amazing story of a pilot during World War II. It's an amazing story and one of my favorite books of all time.
2) The Help by Kathryn Stockett - a great story about segregation in the South in the 1960s.
3) Brava, Valentine! by Adriana Trigiani - I listened to this audiobook and loved the whole thing. The story, the characters, the narration, everything was just perfect.
4) Unbearable Lightness by Portia de Rossi - a haunting memoir of one woman's battle with anorexia. Probably the greatest memoir I've ever read.
5) Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte - the classic novel, which I just discovered last year.
6) The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern - I don't read fantasy novels but I just had to read this one. Such a great, wonderful novel.
7) Bossypants by Tina Fey - I love Tina Fey and her book had me laughing outloud.
8) The Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach - this story centers around baseball, but it's not about baseball. A great story about life, seen through several character's points of view.
9) Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling - I listened to this book during a long car ride and I was laughing so hard! I felt like I was talking with an old friend (and it made me wish that I was friends with Mindy).
10) More Than You Know by Penny Vincenzi - a great novel about balancing work and personal life. A well-written novel and one that pulled me in.
So, what are your favorite books that you've read in the lifespan of your blog? Let me know!
PS - make sure to stop back later today for an exciting giveaway!