Thursday, August 2, 2012

Monthly Wrap-Up: July 2012


My goodness, another month has flown by! I'm not quite sure where the month went, but I felt like I missed all of July. Don't you hate it when that happens? Well, here's how I did this month:

Number of Books Read: 8

Books Read
Among the Mad by Jacqueline Winspear
The Fixer-Upper by Mary Kay Andrews (audiobook)
More Than You Know by Penny Vincenzi
Gold by Chris Cleave
Summer Breeze by Nancy Thayer
Big Stone Gap by Adriana Trigiani (audiobook)
The Darlings by Cristina Alger
The Cottage at Glass Beach by Heather Barbieri

Favorite Book of the Month: More Than You Know by Penny Vincenzi
Least Favorite Book of the Month: Summer Breeze by Nancy Thayer

It's hard to believe that summer is nearly over and that I'm beginning to look forward to autumn. I cannot wait to get my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season! Well, how was everyone else's July?





1 comment:

  1. July did go SUPER FAST! Summer is flying by, it makes me sad :( But you still read a respectable amount of books for it going by so fast!

    ReplyDelete