Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week,
they post a different topic, and you get to create your own top ten list. So, this week'stopic is:
Books I Resolve to Read in 2013
1) The Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown - I have had this book in my TBR pile for years. I have to read it this year ... I am deermined to do so!
2) A Fierce Radiance by Lauren Belfer - I picked this up at a Half-Price Books a year or so ago and have been wanting to read it, but something else always gets in the way.
3) The Last Letter From Your Lover by JoJo Moyes - I love a good WWII novel and this one has been waiting for me for awhile now!
4) My Korean Deli by Ben Ryder Howe - I have read so many great reviews of this memoir and I still haven't managed to read it! This is the year, though!
5) The Submission by Amy Waldman - I received this book for Christmas last year but never got around to it ... definitely making time for it this year!
6) Home Front by Kristin Hannah - I love Hannah's work and hope to get to this one sometime in 2013.
7) The Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling - I was a bit disappointed that I didn't get to read this one before the end of the year, but I'm confident that I will read it in 2013.
8) Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn - I read the first chapter in this book on the way back from London but never read the rest of it! I really liked what I read, so it's just a matter of getting back into it.
9) Mrs. Queen Takes the Train by William Kuhn - I've heard a lot of great things about this book and I can't wait to get my hands on a copy!
10) The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton - I wanted to read any of Morton's books in 2012 but just didn't have the time, so 2013, I really hope to get around to one.
There are so many books that I want to read in 2013 ... I hope that I can get to all these! So, what books are you resolving to read in 2013? Let me know!