Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Monthly Wrap-up: December 2012


Well, just as I predicted, December is my slowest reading month of the year. It's just so hard to fit in time to read while trying to accomplish all those holiday things that need to get done. For example, I have been reading The Unlikely Pilgramage of Harold Frye for well over a week now. And I love the book! It's just that I don't have time to sit and read more than 15-20 pages at a time. But, here's what I was able to finish this month:

Number of Books Read: 5

Books Read This Month:
The Making of Us by Lisa Jewell
One Last Thing Before I Go by Jonathan Tropper
Blackberry Winter by Sarah Jio
The Search by Nora Roberts (audiobook)
Holidays on Ice by David Sedaris

Favorite Book I Read This Month: One Last Thing Before I Go by Jonathan Tropper
Least Favorite Book I Read This Month: The Making of Us by Lisa Jewell

It was hard to pick a favorite and least favorite because I enjoyed all the novels I read this month. Looking at January, I am already excited to get back into the swing of things and read some more books. How was your December? 




No comments:

Post a Comment