Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week,
they post a different topic, and you get to create your own top ten list. So, this week'stopic is:
Most Frustrating Characters Ever
1) Severus Snape (Harry Potter series) - it was frustrating having to see the way that he treated Harry and how you kept on thinking he is a Death Eater. When you get to the seventh book and learn his story, you are frustrated with yourself for thinking so little of him.
2) Maisie Dobbs (Maisie Dobbs series) - I love Maisie Dobbs but she can be so frustrating at times! Her stubbornness in relationships and her determination can be annoying at times, but they are part of what make me love her so much.
3) Mr. Darcy (Pride & Prejudice) - how maddening it is to read about him and his antics! Yet, you can't help but love him, which makes you even more frustrated.
4) Valentine (Very Valentine) - I love Valentine because she is so focused on the family business of making shoes by hand, but my goodness, can she be frustrating! Her stubbornness can drive you up a wall, but you are cheering for her and her grandmother to keep the business going.
5) Becky Bloomwood (Shopaholic series) - at the beginning of the series, it was frustrating to see Becky dig herself into a deeper and deeper hole. At this point in the series, it's just frustrating to see her making the same mistakes over and over again.
6) Katniss Everdeen (The Hunger Games) - I was so frustrated with Katniss by the end of this series because she was so lethargic in her contribution to the group. I just wanted to jump through the page and scream at her at times!
Well, I could only think up six for this week! Who are the most frustrating characters for you? Let me know!