Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week,
they post a different topic, and you get to create your own top ten list. So, this week'stopic is:
2013 Debuts I'm Looking Forward to
1) Kristin Hannah - I love her stories and characters and I'm sure her newest one won't be any different!
2) Jennifer Haigh - I've read two of her books and have loved them, and her newest one, a follow-up to Baker Towers, is due out soon, so I cannot wait to read it.
3) Sophie Kinsella - she typically has a new book come out every year, so I'm looking forward to listening to it (I listen to all of her books).
4) Adriana Trigiani - I discovered Trigiani last year and fell in love with her writing, and I'm really hoping that the final novel in the Valentine trilogy will come out this year!
5) Jacqueline Winspear - the next Maisie Dobbs novel, Leaving Everything Most Loved, comes out in March, and I cannot wait to read it! Maisie has become one of my favorite characters and I love reading this series.
Well, this is all I could come up with right now. I know there are so many books I want to read this year, but I can't think of them right now! Well, what books are you looking forward to this year? Let me know!