Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week,
they post a different topic, and you get to create your own top ten list. So, this week'stopic is:
Characters (And Literary Figures) That I'd Name My Children After
(and since it's a rewind week, I will also include names for my pets. Because there is no way that I would give a child some of these names, but they are cute for dogs!)
1) Atticus from To Kill a Mockingbird - I have always wanted to name a dog after Atticus just because I think it's such a cute name.
2) Charlotte Bronte (Jane Eyre) - I have always loved the name Charlotte and it's such a classic name. And, this is one of my favorite books ever!
3) Jane from Jane Eyre - Jane is probably my favorite female character of all time. She's strong and doesn't depend on anyone for anything. I think Jane would make a great middle name for a girl.
4) Celia from The Night Circus - I loved this book and Celia is just a perfect name for a girl. It's old fashioned yet current at the same time.
5) Harper Lee (To Kill a Mockingbird) - I love the name Harper for a girl! I just think it's a name that is old-fashioned and unique at the same time.
6) Harry from Harry Potter - out of all the characters, I would just like to have one dog named Harry. Or Ron ... or Hagrid.
7) Poppy from I've Got Your Number - I just think this is fun, cute name! And how can you not smile when you say it?!?
8) Maisie Dobbs from the Maisie Dobbs series - I just love this name for a dog, especially an English breed so it would fit perfectly.
That's all I could think of for this week! So, what rewind topic did you choose? Let me know!