Thursday, October 4, 2012

Monthly Wrap-Up: September 2012


My goodness, where in the world did September go?!? It seems like it didn't even happen, and yet it has! I had a great month ... I went to England, my very first time visiting across the pond! I keep on meaning to do a post with photos, but I remember only has I'm about to fall asleep every night (seriously, it kiils me everytime I remember it but don't do it!) So, lets look at my reading this month:

Number of Books Read: 9

Books Read:
House & Home by Kathleen McCleary
Where We Belong by Emily Giffin
That Book About Harvard by Eric Kester
The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom
Savannah Breeze by Mary Kay Andrews (audiobook)
Come Home by Lisa Scottoline
Jeneration X by Jen Lancaster
Family Tree by Barbara Delinsky (audiobook)
Dearie: The Remarkable Life of Julia Child by Bob Spitz

Favorite Book of the Month: Dearie: The Remarkable Life of Julia Child by Bob Spitz
Least Favorite Book of the Month: Come Home by Lisa Scottoline

The Julia Child's biography might end up being my favorite book of the year. I loved reading about her because she is a truly fascinating woman and I really want to try some of her recipes. Not only did it make me want to try new things, but it also inspired me to read more biographies. Depending on the person, they are great to read and you learn something. 

So, how was your month? I hope it was a great one, and onto October!






No comments:

Post a Comment