Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week,
they post a different topic, and you get to create your own top ten list. So, this week's
Books On My Spring TBR List
1) Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella (coming out in April) - I love Kinsella's audiobooks because they are wonderful to just get lost in, and they are perfect to listen to when the weather is nice and the sun is shining.
2) Leaving Everything Most Loved by Jacqueline Winspear (coming out in April) - I love the Maisie Dobbs series and now that I'm all caught up on it, I have to wait for the new books to be released, so I will be waiting at the bookstore for this one when it comes out.
3) The Aviator's Wife by Melanie Benjamin - I've been wanting to read this book for awhile now but I have so many other books checked out or waiting to be reviewed that I haven't been able to read it yet. Hopefully, I can get to it this spring.
4) The Middlestein's by Jami Attenberg - I actually have this book in my possession now, so the odds of it being read this spring are really high! Haha
5) A Kristin Hannah novel - I would like to say her newest book, but I have quite a few lounging in my TBR pile that I have yet to read, so I would like to finish those before I start on her newest one.
6) Here I Go Again by Jen Lancaster - I really enjoyed her first novel and I'm hoping that the second foray into fiction is just as good as her first.
7) Let's Explore Diabetes With Owls by David Sedaris (coming out in April) - I LOVE Sedaris and his weird, twisted sense of humor. His books are so easy to read that I just love being able to get lost in one for a few hours.
8) The Ambassador's Daughter by Pam Jenoff - I really enjoy Jenoff's work, mostly because it is set during WWII, so I'm hoping to get to this one soon and get my historical fiction fill.
That's all I could think of off the top of my head, but there are so many books that I want to read this spring! What's in your TBR pile for the spring? Let me know!