Sunday, March 3, 2013

Monthly Wrap-Up: February 2013


Well, it's hard to believe that February is over. The time certainly is flying by this year! I don't know where the time went though, because it seems like ages ago that we celebrated Valentine's Day, and I keep on thinking that President's Day must be coming up soon (I lose track of my days very easily!) The month flew by, but I was able to get a lot of reading done. Let's look at my month:

Number of Books Read: 8

Books Read This Month
Elegy for Eddie by Jacqueline Winspear
News From Heaven by Jennifer Haigh
Vision in White by Nora Roberts (audiobook)
Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
Bed of Roses by Nora Roberts (audiobook)
A Duty to the Dead by Charles Todd
The Good Father by Diane Chamberlain
Savor the Moment by Nora Roberts (audiobook)

Favorite Book of the Month: Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
Least Favorite Book of the Month: A Duty to the Dead by Charles Todd

Looking at this list, it's hard to believe that I was able to read all of these books in one month! It seems like forever ago that I read Winspear's novel, but I guess it wasn't all that long ago! I'm also really amazed that I was able to fit in three audiobooks this month. I didn't even take a roadtrip, which is the only way I've been able to do that before! Overall, it was a good reading month and I'm hoping to carry this momentum forward into March. With spring just around the corner, I look forward to spending more time sitting outside, enjoying the weather and good book.






No comments:

Post a Comment