Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week,
they post a different topic, and you get to create your own top ten list. So, this week'stopic is:
Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me
1) The complete Harry Potter set - yes, I do own all seven books. However, the first three are paperbacks and are falling apart from having been reread so much by my sisters and I. And I would just like a fresh, collector's set under the tree!
2) Some Kristin Hannah novels - I have quite a few already, but I would always love to add to the collection! And since she's one of my favorite authors, I prefer to own her books instead of just borrowing them from the library.
3) The complete Maisie Dobbs series - I discovered this series earlier in the year and I love Maisie and her thrilling adventures (and the London setting and the time period). The art deco covers are gorgeous too, and I think they would look just fab on my bookshelf.
4) some of the Barnes & Noble classic leatherbound books - I just gape everytime I go into a B&N and stare at those books. Now, I don't want all of them, but a few of them I would absolutely love to find under the tree this year.
5) The Christmas Kid by Pete Hamill - I love Hamill's work and would love to find his newest one under the tree.
6) Heads in Beds by Jacob Tomsky - I work in the hospitality industry, so I love to read books about other people's adventures of working in his tough world. I have read some good reviews of this one, so I'm anxiously awaiting my own copy of it!
7) A subscription to Audible.com - so, this isn't a book. But I do enjoy listening to audiobook on CD while I drive in my car, and the idea of listening to one while at the gym or around the house, while on my phone, is really appealing. However, paying that much per month makes me not so interested anymore. So, I would love a subscription, already paid for!
Could only think of 7 this week, but there are so many things that I want for Christmas, it's hard to think about them all! So, what would you like Santa to bring you this year? Let me know!