Sunday, December 2, 2012

Monthly Wrap-Up: November 2012


Well, another month has flown by. It's hard to believe that December is here and it's time to focus on the holidays and gift buying and baking and all that other fun stuff that goes along with the holidays. November wasn't my best reading month, but let's see how I did:

Number of Books Read This Month: 8

Books Read This Month:
When in Doubt, Add Butter by Beth Harbison
Aftertaste by Meredith Mileti
The Unfinished Work of Elizabeth D. by Nichole Bernier
Hannah's List by Debbie Macomber (audiobook)
Wife 22 by Melanie Gideon
One Breath Away by Heather Gudenkauf
The Next Best Thing by Jennifer Weiner
Shopaholic and Sister by Sophie Kinsella (audiobook)

Favorite Book of the Month: Aftertaste by Meredith Mileti
Least Favorite Book of the Month: The Unfinished Work of Elizabeth D. by Nichole Bernier

My reading always slows down in November and December as I become busy preparing for the holidays. I was surprised that I managed to read eight books this month but glad with my progress. And I reached my goal of 100 books read this year! I surpassed that goal with Wife 22. So glad that I was able to reach that goal and even surpass it. I'm already looking forward to my goal for next year. So, how was your November?







No comments:

Post a Comment