Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week,
they post a different topic, and you get to create your own top ten list. So, this week'stopic is:
Most Anticipated Books for 2013
(since my mind is whirl and I cannot think of books that I'm looking forward to, I'm just going to list authors who will have new books out)
1) Kristin Hannah - I always love her books and her newest one is no different! Eagerly awaiting it's release!
2) Emily Giffin - now, she normally doesn't have a book out every year, but a girl can dream, right?
3) Penny Vincenzi - I discovered Penny this past summer and loved her work. Hopefully she will have a new book that I can snatch up and read!
4) JK Rowling - once again, a girl can dream, right? Perhaps I should just focus on getting around to reading A Casual Vacancy first.
5) J. Courtney Smith - I love her writing style and her ability to write about young women in their mid-20s. I'm anxious to see what her new book will be about.
6) Sophie Kinsella - I love her work, it always makes me laugh. It's the perfect material to listen to in the car, so I cannot wait to hear her latest one!
7) Jacqueline Winspear - I just love the Maisie Dobbs series and cannot wait to see what adventure she will take Maisie on next.
8) Pete Hamill - I know that he has a new book coming out sometime in 2013 (I'm just blanking on it right now), and since I love everything that he writes, I cannot wait to see what he publishes this time around.
9) Adriana Trigani - I LOVE the Valentine series and I'm really hoping that the last book in this series is published this year!
10) Catherine McKenzie - I found this author at the beginning of this year and have fallen in love with her work. Looking forward to her next book!
Well, there are certainly a lot of authors that I love and always look for their books, so this is just a small sampling of them! What books are you most looking forward to? Let me know! (That way, I can start on my TBR pile for next year ... haha!)