Thursday, November 1, 2012

Monthly Wrap-Up: October 2012


Okay, where did October go?!? It's hard to believe that it's now November, which means that Christmas is right around the corner. I'm looking forward to doing some baking (I haven't been doing it as much since we have a puppy, and it's hard to keep his little nose/paws out of it!) and of course, doing lots of shopping. Well, let's see how my reading was for October:

Number of Books Read: 12

Books Read:
Forgotten by Catherine McKenzie
Pretty in Plaid by Jen Lancaster (audiobook)
Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walters
Goodbye for Now by Laurie Frankel
The Next Always by Nora Roberts
Seating Arrangements by Maggie Shipstead
While My Sisters Sleeps by Barbara Delinsky (audiobook)
A Lesson In Secrets by Jacqueline Winspear
The Great Escape by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Shopaholic Ties the Knot by Sophie Kinsella
Home Safe by Elizabeth Berg (audiobook)
Arranged by Catherine McKenzie

Favorite Book of the Month: Seating Arrangements by Maggie Shipstead
Least Favorite Book of the Month: Home Safe by Elizabeth Berg

It's so hard to pick a favorite for this month! I gave Seating Arrangements five stars, but there were a few four star books that I read this month, as well! I'm really happy with how much I was able to read this month, especially knowing that my reading slows down as the holidays approch (I just find it harder to squeeze in reading time when there's so much to get done). I'm already enjoying the books that I have started that will count towards my November total, so I'm hoping this trend of great books continues! So, how was your month? Were you able to read a lot? I hope that you did, and here's looking to November!








No comments:

Post a Comment