Friday, November 30, 2012

Book Blog Hop and Follow Friday (11-30-12)

Happy last-day-of-November everyone! This month has flown by ... I'm still thinking that Halloween happened just a few days ago. Are you getting ready for Christmas? I tested two sugar cookie recipes the other day, but now, I'm not sure which one I want to use! They are both quite tasty! Oh well, at least that's the toughest problem in my life right now. Now, onto the Friday fun ...


Jen at Crazy for Books asks:

Apart from being readers, many of us collect books on a specific subject or by a particular author. What books or which author do you collect?

I tend to collect books from authors that I really enjoy (meaning that I've read at least two books by them). It's nice to have a collection of books from people that I really enjoy, and I also like the fact that by purchasing their book, I'm paying them for their efforts. 

Well, there's no question posted for the Book Blog Hop yet, but once it's up, I will be sure to give my answer!


Parajunkee asks:

Who is your to-die-for book crush? What do you think they look like? Add an image to make us all happy.


There are so many! I would have to say my all-time favorite book crush is Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice. And there have been so many men who have played him, so I would say any of those men are great choices.


So who is your book crush? Let me know and have a great weekend!




9 comments:

  1. I love Mr. Darcy and these pics are great!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! :D I love the pictures.

    New follower

    Here's my FF!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darcy everywhere! I adore him. It's probably impossible not to, though, so. XD

    Patricia // My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the funnest question yet! :) I agree - these dudes are crushable!

    Old Follow via GFC

    Julie~ New Adult Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, from a new follower!

    Mr Darcy is certainly a popular choice today! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh, Mr. Darcy. Who doesn't have a crush on him? :D

    I’m a new follower by GFC. You can find my Feature and Follow here

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great choice! Ahh I love Colin Firth :)

    Old Follower: Marissa @ For The Love Of Film And Novels

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pick! My Mr. Darcy is Colin Firth :)

    New follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great answer! I <3 Mr. Darcy, too. Seems like everyone does.

    Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete