Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week,
they post a different topic, and you get to create your own top ten list. So, this week'stopic is:
Books I Can't Believe I've Never Read
1) Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte - I know, how have I never read this book? I really want to, so maybe I should make that a reading goal for the end of 2012.
2) Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen - once again, how have I not read this one? It's on my to-do list.
3) A Fierce Radience by Lauren Belfer - a story set during WWII ... and waiting for me in my TBR pile. I will get to it someday!
4) Seabiscuit by Laura Hillenbrand - I loved Unbroken, and I really want to get around to read this one.
5) The Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown - I can't believe I haven't read this book, mostly because it's been sitting in my TBR pile for over a year now.
6) The Tea Rose by Jennifer Donnelly - I always think these books sound so good, but I've never attempted to read them.
7) The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton - another book that sound so good, that I'm positive I would love, but I've never read it.
8) The Baker's Daughter by Sarah McCoy - I've read some really great reviews of this one, and keep on meaning to request it through the library, but then don't do it.
Well, that's all I could come up with for today. What's your pick on this freebie week? Let me know!