Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week,
they post a different topic, and you get to create your own top ten list. So, this week'stopic is:
Books I'd Save If My House Was About to be Abducted by Aliens
1) To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee - a classic that must always be on my shelves.
2) A Tree Grows In Brooklyn by Betty Smith - my favorite book of all time. Of course I would have to grab this one.
3) The Harry Potter series - okay, so this is technically seven books, but I couldn't choose a few of them and leave the rest behind!
4) Bossypants by Tina Fey - such a funny book that I would feel guilty if I left that behind.
5) Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris - my favorite Sedaris book.
6) Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen - another classic that I would have to grab. Plus, I would feel bad if I left Mr. Darcy behind.
7) The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern - such a wonderful story, decadent in the details that left me wishing that the book never ended.
8) Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah - such a touching story.
9) Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand - a great World War II story (and I love a great WWII story).
10) Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte - another classic. I would feel bad if I left Jane behind.
So, which books would you save? Let me know!