Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Monthly Wrap-Up: February 2012


Well, another month has passed! I hope that everyone had a great month. For me, it was a pretty exciting one ... I bought my first car! I went with a 2012 Kia Sportage and I absolutely love it! It's so cute and it's perfect for me. Other than that, I've gotten some mroe reading done this month than I did last month, but not quite the amount that I would like to be reading. Oh well, that leaves me some room to improve! So, here's what my month looked like, reading-wise:

Number of Books Read: 8

Book Completed
Before Versailles by Karleen Koen
The Grief of Others by Leah Hager Cohen
The Taker by Alma Katsu
Major Pettigrew's Last Stand by Helen Simonson
Before I Go to Sleep by S.J. Watson
The Forgotten Waltz by Anne Enright
Not My Daughter by Barbara Delinsky (audiobook)
Masie Dobbs by Jacqueline Winspear

Favorite Book of the Month: Maisie Dobbs by Jacqueline Winspear (can't wait to read the rest of this series!)
Least Favorite Book of the Month: The Forgotten Waltz by Anne Enright

At least I'm building momentum going into March! How was your month? Let me know, and happy Leap Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment