Thursday, February 2, 2012

Monthly Wrap-Up: January 2012


Well, it's that time again, time to do my monthly wrap-up. Seriously, where did January go? A few days ago, I thought I would be able to squeeze a few more books in, because I thought there was still a week left to this month! It was a pretty good reading month for me, not the best, but it is winter, so I don't get as much reading done as when it is nice and warm out. So, this is what all I read this month:

Number of Books Read: 8

If You Were Here by Jen Lancaster
Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah
Rules of Civility by Amor Towles
An Invisible Thread by Laura Schroff
Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella
Then Came You by Jennifer Weiner
The Good Girl's Guide to Getting Lost by Rachel Friedman
The Wedding Girl by Madeleine Wickham

Favorite Book of the Month: The Good Girl's Guide to Getting Lost
Least Favorite Book of the Month: Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella

Not a lot of variety in my reading this month since I read mostly chick-lit, but I'm hoping to get to a classic during the month of February. How was your January? Did you read a lot, catch up on things that you weren't able to get done over the holidays? I hope that everyone has a great February!




No comments:

Post a Comment