Friday, February 17, 2012

Follow Friday and TGIF (2-17-12)

Happy Friday, everybody! I hope that you are having a great week and that you had a good Valentine's day, whether you had a Valentine or not. I spent the day working ... Busiest night of the year for restaurants, so to say I was tired at the end of it would be an understatement. But, probably the best thing to happen for me this week was that I bought a new car! I feel very grown-up now that I have a car payment, but I'm still so excited about it. Now, onto the Friday fun ...


Parajunkee asks:

What's the most unique character name you've come across?

I would have to say Hermione is the most unique name that I've ever come across. I had never heard of it before reading Harry Potter.


GReads asks:

Book Blogger Pride: What do you take pride in when it comes to blogging?

I would say that I'm most proud of creating a blog that people want to read. I try to write good, honest reviews so that people know what I thought of a book without it being sugarcoated or trying to make a bad book sound better than what it was.

So, what do you take pride in when it comes to blogging? Leave me a comment and let me know, and have a great Friday!


8 comments:

  1. I love that you picked Hermione! :) I'm a new follower, by the way.

    Here is my post: http://bookprowl.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be proud of the effort you make to write and maintain your blog! I know that it requires a lot of work and dedication and to be consistent about it demonstrates that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the name Hermione! I would totally name my kids that if it wasn't so associated with Harry Potter (I don't want them to be judged or anything because of it!). I wish it were more common because that would be AWESOME! Hope you have a great Friday :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi new follower! that's a very pretty name! hope to see you at my blog ^.^ http://booklovermaria.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A great name, happy Friday!

      http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/02/feature-follow_17.html

      Delete
  5. My first thought was any Harry Potter character. They all fit perfect for the book. Hopping thru...old follower. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Harry Potter has some VERY unique names. I actually like the name Ginny quite a bit (made my top 6).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the names of the characters in Harry Potter. Even though most are unique, they all fit so well.

    I'm a new follower.
    http://cheriecolyer.blogspot.com/2012/02/feature-follow-2.html

    ReplyDelete