Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week,
they post a different topic, and you get to create your own top ten list. This week's topic:
Authors I Wish Would Write Another Book
1) Harper Lee (To Kill A Mockingbird) - since she only wrote one book, which happens to be one the greatest books ever written, I wish she would have written another book (and I'm sure many people feel the same way)
2) Emily Bronte (Wuthering Heights) - this was her only published novel, which happens to be one of the greatest love stories ever written.
3) David Nicholls (One Day) - Nicholls has written three novels, but I wish that he would write more! I love his writing style so much.
4) Erin Morgenstern (The Night Circus) - I'm not a big fan of the fantasy genre, but Morgenstern's first novel was so beautifully written that I was swept away to the night cirucs. I'm looking forward to reading more of her work in the future.
5) David Sedaris - seriously, I think we all need some more Sedaris in our lives! Here's hoping that he will release a new book soon!
6) Kathryn Stockett (The Help) - such a great, powerful debut novel. I hope that she has another story up her sleeve!
7) JK Rowling (Harry Potter) - in actuality, I just want more Harry Potter books.
8) Paula McLain (The Paris Wife) - such a beautifully written novel about Ernest Hemingway's first wife. I hope that she continues to write historical novels.
Well, that's all I could come up with this week. So, which authors do you wish would write another book?