Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Monthly Wrap-Up: May 2011


With another month gone, it must mean that it's time for another monthly wrap-up! May was a slow reading month for me ... don't know why, but I really didn't feel like reading a whole lot. I am now back in the swing of things and enjoying my reading again!

Number of Books Read: 6
Reviews Done: 6 (I finished one for April this month and will have my review of The Devil Wears Prada up tomorrow ... hopefully)
My Favorite Book From This Month: To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
My Least Favorite Book From This Month: Joy for Beginners by Erica Bauermeister


Certainly not my best reading month, but I was just in one of those funks where I didn't want to read. I seem to be back into my books though! Part of the distraction was that I discovered 30 Rock starring Tina Fey. I had watched the show here and there (it's on after The Office, which is my favorite TV show ever!), but after reading Tina's book, I just had to watch. And let me say, this show is probably my new favorite thing! Tina Fey is so funny, and I would recommend this show to anyone! Seriously, it's hilarious ... check it out! Not a whole lot else has been going on ... work is work, and that's all I seem to do anymore, but with it being offically summer, I plan to spend a lot of time by the pool, drink it one hand, book in the other, enjoying the beautiful weather.

I hope that everyone had a great May and hoping that everyone has a terrific June!

No comments:

Post a Comment