Friday, May 6, 2011

Follow Friday (5-6-11)


Happy Friday everyone! Thank goodness that this week is over ... it seemed like it would never end! My blogging and reading definitely suffered because of it, but here's hoping for a better week! Parajunkee hosts Follow Friday, and this week's question is:


What character in a book would you most like to be, what character in a book would you most like to date?


The character I would most like to be is Hermione Granger. I would love to be that smart and at Hogwarts. The character meeting I would most like to date ...hmm ... as silly as it is, probably Noah from The Notebook.

Hope everyone is having a great Friday and has a fabulous weekend

3 comments:

  1. I am loving everyone’s people picks this week, such a variety! Great pick with Noah from the Notebook though! I am a new follower, here is my FF post: http://booksavvybabe.blogspot.com/2011/05/follow-friday-56.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice!! I agree that it would be fun to be the smart one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by...new follower! Check me out at http://everydayadventure11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete