Monday, May 9, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? (5-9-11)


It's Monday! What are you reading? This weekle meme is hosted my Shelia at Book Journey. It's pretty easy to participate ... all you  have to do is go over the books you read this past week, what you are reading now, and what you plan to read this upcoming week. I had an okay reading week this past week ... slowly getting back on track with my reading. The warmer weather helps a lot because I can just sit outside and read all day! Or until I have to go to work at nite. So, here was my week:

Books I Read This Past Week
Barrel Fever by David Sedaris
Joy for Beginners by Ellen Bauermeister (review up later today)

Books I'm Currently Reading
South of Superior by Ellen Airgood

Books I Plan to Read
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Blood, Bones, and Butter by Gabrielle Hamilton

So, what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment