Monday, March 7, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? (3-7-11)


Once again, Monday is upon is, so it's time for ... what are you reading? This weekly meme is hosted by Shelia at Book Journey, where bloggers gather to share what they read this past week and what we plan to read this week.

This past week, I finished:
Forever by Pete Hamill (if you like Wally Lamb books, then this is right up your alley)
Rescue by Anita Shreve (another great novel from Shreve)

I am currently reading Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte (they never required us to read this in school, so I decided that I would discover this classic on my own). 

What do I plan to read this week? Hmm, that's a good question. From my reading pile, I'm going to choose The Diplomat's Wife by Pam Jenoff (hopefully this will be better than Almost Home) and Madame Tussaud by Michelle Moran (have read so many glowing reviews about this book that I can't wait any longer to read it!)

6 comments:

  1. I just finished Jane Eyre and absolutley loved it! I hope you like it as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I haven't read Rescue yet, but it's on my list. Same for Jane Eyre. If I could get through my review books then I could enjoy some of these books I missed. have a great week and I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rescue is so very good and Jane Eyre is one I re-read every year. Have a lovely week. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to read Jane Eyre but need to change that. I hope you love Madame Tussaud, Michelle is one of my favorite authors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. After Wuthering Heights, I think I will revisit Jane Eyre :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Diplomat's Wife has been staring at me from the shelf for awhile now. I'll keep an eye for your review!

    ReplyDelete