Friday, March 25, 2011

Book Blogger Hop: March 25-28


Time for the Book Blogger Hop! This weekly meme, hosted by Crazy for Books, is a great way to meet fellow bloggers and learn a little more about one another. This week's question comes from Mina at Mina Burrows:

"If you could physically put yourself into a book or series…which one would it be and why?"

Well, I will give you two answers. First, the most popular answer out there, Harry Potter. Who wouldn't want to go to Hogwarts and learn all about magic? I would just love to go to Hogsmeade and get a butter beer. Oh, if only Hogwarts was a real place!

My second answer is Pride and Prejudice. I would want to be one of the Bennet sisters. I would love being able to go back in time and experience a different way of life. That, and who wouldn't like to look at Mr. Darcy?!?

So, which book/series would you put yourself in? Happy hopping everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Harry Potter IS quite the popular choice. I feel like it is the popular choice every week no matter the question :)

    Pride and prejudice is a great pick as well.

    old follower.
    www.reflectionsofabookaholic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HP was my choice this week, Hogwarts would be so cool, but Pride and Prejudice or similar came second in my thinking too. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Follower stopping by on the Hop. HP is definitely a popular choice. That was what I picked, as well. Pride and Prejudice would be another great book to go into. Great picks! Have a great weekend. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pride and Prejudice and Harry Potter seem to be the most popular books.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete