Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week,
they post a different topic, and you get to create your own top ten list. So, this week's
Characters I Would Crush On If I Were a Fictional Character
1) Ron Weasley (Harry Potter) - because I think he's adorably awkward and cute.
2) Edward Cullen (Twilight) - I really don't like this series, but I love Edward. I suspect it's because he's played by Robert Pattinson on the big screen, and he's just too freaking good-looking.
3) Mr. Darcy (Pride & Prejudice) - what girl hasn't crushed on Mr. Darcy?!?
4) Rochester (Jane Eyre) - who wouldn't love the brooding Rochester? Plus, he has an awesome house!
5) Ted Beaudine (Call Me Irresistible) - reading this novel, it's impossible not to fall in love with Ted. He's the perfect gentleman and he was just stood up on the alter, so he's pretty easy to love.
6) Roman Falconi (Very Valentine) - a good looking man who can make you a delicious, made from scratch, Italian meal? What's not to crush on here? Oh, he also lives in NYC, which is a big selling point for me.
7) Luke Brandon (Confessions of a Shopaholic) - Luke is the super successful business man who knows what he wants ... and he looks great in a suit. So, yeah, it's pretty hard not to crush on him.
Well, I could only think of seven for this week? So, who would you crush on? Let me know!