Thursday, April 4, 2013

Monthly Wrap-Up: March 2013


Well, as long as March has felt like, the month is finally over. And in true March fashion, it came in like a lion and out like a lamb. Most of this month was cold and dreary (at least for me), but with sunshine and 50 degrees by the end of the month, it's nice to see things turning around. Now, this wasn't my best reading month and in a way, I'm glad to see March end. I hope to read more and I'm hopeful that April will bring that turnaround that I need. Let's see what all I read this month:

Number of Books Read: 7

Books Read
Happy Ever After by Nora Roberts (audiobook)
The 19th Wife by David Ebershoff
The Art Forger by B.A. Shapiro
The Middlesteins by Jami Attenberg
Mini Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella (audiobook)
Here I Go Again by Jen Lancaster
The Memory Thief by Emily Colin

Favorite Book This Month: The Middlesteins
Least Favorite Book This Month: Mini Shopaholic

I'm disappointed that I only got to seven books this month, but that gives me the motivation to step it up for April! And as the weather gets warmer, I tend to spend more time outside, reading a good book and enjoying watermelon (it's probably my favorite food!) So, how was your month? Here's looking forward to April!







No comments:

Post a Comment