Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (2-5-13)


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week, 
they post a different topic, and you get to create your own top ten list. So, this week's 
topic is:


Best Bookish Memories

1) Any of the Harry Potter releases. It was so exciting to finally have that new book in your hands after years of waiting!

2) Finding out about book blogging. It may sound weird, but I was so excited once I found other people out there who are as into books as I am! It also introduced to so many new authors and books that I wouldn't have found otherwise.

3) Finishing the Harry Potter series. This will always stay with me because I feel like I grew up with Harry Potter and once I closed that last book, it was sad because I wouldnever have a new release to look forward to.

4) Reading over 100 books in a year. This happened for me in 2011, when I first started book blogging. I always read a lot, but never this much. Blogging inspired me to read more, and when I hit that milestone, I was so excited.

5) Discovering David Sedaris. No, I've never met him. But when I read my first Sedaris book, I fell in love and was hooked. He has such an odd sense of humor which I love and look forward to any new material that he puts out.

That's all that I could think of for this week! I love reading and books so I'm sure there are other memories that will come to me later on. So, what are your favorite bookish memories? Let me know!


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HP memories are the best, but yes, discovering book blogging was something else altogether!

    Old follower :)
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I can remember how I felt after finishing HP7. Satisfied, but so sad that the series was over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great List! Book blogging has certainly changed the industry and has led me to some great titles. Here's my Top Ten list if you have time to stop by and take a look. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete