Sunday, February 3, 2013

Monthly Wrap-up: January 2013


Well, we are one month into 2013 and it's hard to believe that time has flown by so quickly. I'm left looking back and wondering what I did this month! It didn't feel as if I read a lot, which is evident in the numbers. I tend to read more during the warmer months because I love to sit outside and read, so I shouldn't be too disappointed in these numbers. Let's take a look at my January:

Number of Books Read: 8

Books Read
The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce
Shopaholic and Baby by Sophie Kinsella (audiobook)
Calico Joe by John Grisham
All That I Am by Anna Funder
The End of Your Life Book Club by Will Schwalbe
The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen
The Witness by Nora Roberts (audiobook)
Heads in Beds by Jacob Tomsky

Favorite Book Read This Month: The Witness by Nora Roberts
Least Favorite Book Read This Month: Shopaholic and Baby by Sophie Kinsella

I think that's the first time my favorite and least favorite were audiobooks! I also read two non-fiction books this month, and I wish that I would have read more, but none were jumping out and grabbing my attention. One of my reading goals for this year is to read more non-fiction, so I'm glad that I got off to a strong start in January. How was your month? 




No comments:

Post a Comment