Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week,
they post a different topic, and you get to create your own top ten list. So, this week'stopic is:
Blogs/Sites You Read That AREN'T About Books
1) Facebook - pretty obvious.
2) Perez Hilton - I am a pop culture junkie. Perez keeps me up to date on all my celebs!
3) Pinterest - I am a HUGE Pinterest junkie. I just love getting on there and getting lost in all of the pins. (Wanna follow me? Just go here!)
4) Postsecret - these are published as books, but every Sunday, they post additional secrets on here. I just love Postsecret. It's sometimes heartbreaking to read, but there are times when you read one that makes you think, "I feel the exact same way." It makes you realize that we aren't alone.
5) My Baking Addiction - I love to bake, and this blog has TONS of recipes on there! There are also some great kitchen give aways. If you like to bake, or want to bake more, then definitely check out this site!
6) The Bitchy Waiter - I work in the restaurant industry and it can be stressful at times. This guy (he's a waiter in Manhattan) puts a sarcastic spin on serving food. I always laugh when I read his posts.
7) Sephora - I just love Sephora. And now that they have redesigned their site, it's so much fun to look and shop.
8) Etsy - there are so many things on Etsy that it boggles my mind! I love that their are so many different things for sale on here, and I also love when I am able to support someone with their small business.
9) Confessions of a Cookbook Queen - another baking site, but this lady is hilarious. I don't know which I like more, her recipes or her sass.
10) MSN - not a very exciting page, but a great homepage. Everything that you need to gathered in one place and they have relevant news and interesting stories.
So, what are your top sites? Let me know!