Friday, May 18, 2012

Follow Friday and TGIF! (5-18-12)

Happy Friday everyone! I hope that you are having a great week and are ready for the weekend. I am super excited because my vacation starts next week, so just a few more days and I have 9 glorious days off. I'm having my wisdom yanked, so my vacation will be spent drugged up and eating ice cream. Not a bad way to spend a week at home, if you ask me. Now, onto the Friday fun!


Parajunkee asks:
Summer break is upon us! What would be the perfect vacation spot for you to catch up on your reading and relax?

Well, it may sound crazy, but I would prefer to be anywhere but the beach. It's so noisy and crowded during the summer. I would have to say somewhere in the Colorado Rockies. It would be warm but not hot, nice cool nights, and some breath taking scenery to look at. Now, how much would I have to pay in baggage fees to get all my books there? God, there's a scary thought!

(source ... isn't it beautiful?!?)



GReads asks:

A Book Blogger is Born: What made you decide to start your very own book blog?

Great question! For me, I started my blog on February 24, 2011. I was looking for a way to connect with other people who loved to read as much as I did. I was finding it difficult to share books with people and figured, a book blog seems like a great way to discuss books with others who love them just as much as I do! I didn't do a lot of research on book blogs before I started, I just went and made my own site and started from scratch.

So, where's your dream reading vacation spot? What made you decide to start your book blog? Let me know, and have a great weekend!


5 comments:

  1. You're the first person to point out the negs of the beach that I've seen. I guess I agree when you put it like that! :) New follower, check me out at:
    http://diamondinroughcoal.blogspot.com/2012/05/follow-me-friday-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so pretty! I would love to go there :) Great pick!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Point and where you choose to pick I would love to travel to since I never been to the state. See I am also Trying to see different States in the USA.

    I am a new Follower. Come Check out my Blog and Follow Me Friday post. http://nrcbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. *HIGH FIVE* Not a beach goer either. Give me mountain vistas.

    My follow friday. Please visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I love the mountains. My husband is from Utah and the mountains there have really grown on me.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete