Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week,
they post a different topic, and you get to create your own top ten list. So, this week'stopic is:
(I decided to take the freebie option this week!)
1) Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)- a girl who is interested in books and not worried about her appearances? This was totally me in high school, so Hermione and I would definitely be BFFs.
2) Skeeter (The Help) - I just know that Skeeter and I would get along so well. Plus, we both have unruly hair, so we could bond over that.
3) Scout Finch (To Kill a Mockingbird) - anytime I read this book, I think that Scout and I would have been great friends when I was younger.
4) Jane Eyre (Jane Eyre) - I would have been cheering Jane on, "You go girl! You leave that brooding man behind and get out there and see the world!" (Maybe not that exactly, but I feel like Jane and I share a pretty similar view on men and relationships, so I would have been supportive with her.)
5) Lara Lington (Twenties Girl) - I just really loved this book and loved Lara's personality. I think she is my favorite main character from a Kinsella novel.
6) Emma Morley (One Day) - Emma and I would bond over our post-college lives and how it's never what we thought it would be. At least she would have a hunky best friend to look at!
7) Maisie Dobbs (Maisie Dobbs series) - Maisie and I would get along so well. I could become her new assistant!
8) Tina Fey (Bossypants) - okay, I realize that Tina Fey is real and not a fictional character. However, I just really wanna be her BFF!
Well, that's all I could come up with for this week! What's your top ten Tuesday about? Let me know!