Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week,
they post a different topic, and you get to create your own top ten list. So, this week'stopic is:
Books You'd Like to See Made Into a Movie
1) Call Me Irresistible by Susan Elizabeth Phillips - I really enjoyed this book and as I was reading it, I kept on thinking, "This would make a great movie!"
2) Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella - this is probably my favorite Kinsella novel and it had me laughing the entire time! I think it would be pretty hilarious to see Lara dealing with a ghost as she goes about her life!
3) The Lost Wife by Alyson Richman - a great love story set during World War II. A definite chick flick, but everyone would walk out crying.
4) A Summer Affair by Elin Hilderbrand - another chick lit novel, but it would be so beautiful seeing a movie set in Nantucket playing out on movie theater screen (and it would have to be a summer release, so I could set in the nice, air conditioned theater and watch the beach scenes.)
5) The Paris Wife by Paula McLain - a great novel, but I'm not sure if it could make that leap from page to screen. It's just such an interesting story about Hemingway's first wife!
6) Bossypants by Tina Fey - okay, don't ask me how this would be made into a movie. But if Tina Fey is in it, I'm going to see it!
7) Eighteen Acres by Nicolle Wallace - I think this would make a great political thriller about the first woman to serve as president.
8) If You Were Here by Jen Lancaster - another comedy (what can I say, I love to laugh!) that would have everyone cracking up. And something that I think men and women would enjoy.
9) Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah - such a chick flick! But I loved this story and it had me crying at several points during the story.
10) Snow in August by Pete Hamill - I love Hamill's writing and think this is just a great story. And it's something that kids and parents would enjoy.
So, what books would you like to see made into movies?