Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (7-31-12)


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week, 
they post a different topic, and you get to create your own top ten list. So, this week's 
topic is:

Characters I'd Like to Switch Places With for 24 Hours

1) Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter) - to be the greatest wizard of all time? Seriously, who wouldn't want to be Dumbledore?

2) Valentine Roncalli (Very Valentine) - she designs shoes and lives on the island of Manhattan in a beautiful building ... where do I sign up?

3) Lara Lington (Twenties Girl) - I just loved this story and thought that Lara was a great character. I would love to be in her shoes and have a ghost helping me with my job!

4) Rachel Friedman (The Good Girl's Guide to Getting Lost) - so, this is her memoir, but she is so adventurous without being crazy. She reminded me a lot of myself.

5) Elizabeth Bennett (Pride and Prejudice) - how could I not want to trade places with her? She ends up with Mr. Darcy!

6) Zoe (Gold) - I would just want the part where she competes at the Olympics. It might be that I'm really into the Olympics (I am every year), but I would love to feel what it's like to compete in the Games.

7) Jane Eyre (Jane Eyre) - I really identify with Jane and think that she's one of the best female characters ever written. Plus, she ends up with Rochester.

I know there are so many characters who I would love to trade places with, but that's all I can think of for right now! So, who would you trade places with? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Cool list! Dumbledore would be awesome to be for a day! Also yes sign me up to be a shoe designer too, that sounds awesome!!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete