Sunday, July 1, 2012

Monthly Wrap-Up: June 2012


My goodness, another month has flown by! It's hard to imagine that June is over, mostly because it means that there are only two months left in summer. It hasn't been the best reading month for me, mostly because there is a new puppy running around the house. So, whenever he is up, we are playing and running around. Thus, there hasn't been as much time for reading as I normally have, but that's okay with me! Now, onto my month:

Number of Books Read: 7

Books Read
An Incomplete Revenge by Jacqueline Winspear
The Shoemaker's Wife by Adriana Trigiani
Brava, Valentine by Adriana Trigiani (audiobook)
Night Road by Kristin Hannah
Picture Perfect by Jodi Picoult
The Queen of the Big Time by Adriana Trigiani (audiobook)
Silver Girl by Elin Hilderbrand

Favorite Book of the Month: Brava, Valentine by Adriana Trigiani
Least Favorite Book of the Month: Picture Perfect by Jodi Picoult

The great thing about this month is that all of the books I read, I loved. They are all rated 3 stars or higher, so it was hard for me to pick a favorite and least favorite from the bunch. And, I've obviously fallen for Adriana Trigani's writing. I read three of her books last month and loved each of them. I cannot wait to read more of her books! So, how was your month?





No comments:

Post a Comment