Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week,
they post a different topic, and you get to create your own top ten list. So, this week'stopic is:
1) Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin - I love all of her covers. They are simple but there is something about them that makes you say, "I have to read this book!"
2) Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte - I just adore this redesigned cover. It suits the novel so well, and I think there was a whole new generation of readers who fell in love with this story because of this cover.
3) A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith - I just had to include this one because it's my favorite book!
4) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by JK Rowling - This cover is just perfect for the first book in this series. You know that it's about magic, but you still have no idea what the title could mean. It just makes you want to read the book!
5) The American Heiress by Daisy Goodwin - I just LOVE this cover! The chandelier, the open doors, the woman whose face you can't see ... everything about it made me want to read this book.
6) The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern - I love everything about this cover. The black background, the hand holding the circus, how the circus tent is black, white, and read, the clock ... everything about this cover intrigued me and, even though I wasn't sure if I would like this book, the cover made me buy it (and I'm so glad that I did!)
7) Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah - I just love the blues that are on this cover. It's so calming and peaceful, plus the fireflies are great. One of my most favorite times of the year is when the fireflies come out.
8) The Paris Wife by Paula McLain - the cover is what made me buy this book! I'm not a Hemmingway fan, but this cover drew me in and I had to leave the store with it!
Well, I only got to eight this week. There are so many book covers that I love that it's hard to choose the ones to highlight as my favorites! What are your favorite book covers? Leave a comment and let me know!