Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week,
they post a different topic, and you get to create your own top ten list. So, this week'stopic is:
Books On My Spring To-Be-Read List
1) Great Expectations by Charles Dickens - I keep on meaning to get around to rereading this book, but then I forget about it or find something else to read and then remember that I wanted to read this one (I call that book ADD).
2) That Woman: The Life of Wallis Simpson, Duchess of Windsor by Anne Sebba - this is one biography that I cannot wait to get my hands on! In case you didn't know, Wallis Simpson was the American divorcee who fell in love with the king of England, and he abdicated his throne to be with her. Very interesting!
3) Home Front by Kristin Hannah - any Kristin Hannah novel will do, but this one is her latest.
4) A Dublin Student Doctor by Patrick Taylor - part of my favorite series, so definitely looking forward to getting around to this one.
5) I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella - I love Kinsella's audiobook and can't wait to listen to her latest one.
6) The Submission by Amy Waldman - I received this book for Christmas and haven't read it yet, so I'm planning on making time for it this spring.
7) Silver Girl by Elin Hilderbrand - I discovered Hilderbrand last summer and really enjoyed her writing (it's the perfect summer reading!), so this will definitely get me in the mood for summer reading!
8) Heat Wave by Nancy Thayer - another book to get me in the mood for summer.
9) Jeneration X by Jen Lancaster - I really enjoy Lancaster's books and they are so funny! Looking forward to when this one comes out!
10) 150 Pounds by Kate Rockland
So, which books are in your TBR list for spring? Let me know!