Thursday, June 30, 2011

Monthly Wrap-Up: June 2011


Well, it is now officially summer! June has come and gone, the sun is out (most of the time), and the rain has been almost nonexistent! With the end of another month there is another monthly wrap-up. I always look forward to these ... it's nice to see what all I have accomplished reading-wise in a month.

Number of Books Read: 6
Reviews Done: 7
My Favorite Book This Month: Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah
My Least Favorite Book This Month: The Last Time They Met by Anita Shreve

This month was a busy one here at Kristen's Book Nook ... I had over 1,000 page views this month! I was so excited when I saw this! Now, I just hope that I can continue to grow from here! I'm also up to 73 followers, so to all my old and new followers, thanks for following me and for all the wonderful comments that you leave! I may not always have time to respond to them, but I do appreciate them! While my blog was busier this month, I didn't seem to read as much as I have been, so hopefully I can read at least 7 books in July. Other than that, life is going along like normal ... eat, work, sleep, blog. I think that pretty much sums up my life right now. Oh, and enjoying the sunshine whenever I get the chance to! 

I hope you had a great June and an even better July! Happy 4th of July to everyone ... stay safe this holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment