Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week,
they post a different topic, and you get to create your own top ten list. This week's topic:
Books I Hope Santa Brings
1) The Marriage Plot by Jeffrey Eugenides - I specifically wrote this one down for Santa, so I'm pretty optimistic that I will find it under the tree!
2) Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling - I nearly bought this for myself the other day but decided it would be better to wait and see if I get a B&N giftcard.
3) A Dublin Student Doctor by Patrick Taylor - one of my favorite series! I hope Santa remembers!
4) The Submission by Amy Waldman - this book seems so intriguing that I am drawn to it everytime I am in a bookstore. I really hope that I get this one for Christmas.
5) A Barnes & Noble or Amazon giftcard - yeah, this isn't an actual book. But I love going and spending hours in a bookstore, getting lost among all of the novels. To me, that is a wonderful present. So I hope that I get a giftcard (or two) so that I can go in later this year for some me time.
Not a very extensive list, but there are so many things that I asked for this year, and for once, it wasn't all that many books! What books do you hope to find under the tree this year? Let me know!